The goal of this webinar is to help participants implement the National Prevention Strategy by working with non-public health partners at the local level.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of the National Prevention Strategy;
- Describe the benefits of working with non-traditional partners at the local level;
- Identify at least one strategy used by a local public health department that they can implement in their own agency;
- Understand how policies and practices across multiple sectors impact physical and environmental health risks; and
- Become knowledgeable about multiple strategies to transform the policy process to ensure health considerations from policy formation to implementation.
Go to Health Education Inc.'s home page